• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merry Christmas from CT

Billct2

Here's the cover of our Christmas card. Our three daughters bringing in this year's tree up in the hills of Litchfield County, painted by my wife.

Attachments

• card09a.jpg
    card09a.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 82

gnatt66

very nice....love it. that would be fun to frame :) i kinda miss framing, even though i'm in the shop and see my dad and bro do it all day...

JR's

That is a Beautiful painting. Your wife really captured a moment there. The painting intrigues the mind.
Just by looking at the picture you know it's cold out. The sun is low on the horizon, with light snowfall.

Really nice work, should send it out to a postcard company or a Christmas card company for publication.

Thanks for sharing.

JR

vid

:thumb: That's outstanding! ...and a great memory for the kids!

Does your wife do a painting for your cards every year?

Billct2

Vid, yes, she's been doing a Christmas painting for the last few years.
...and Jr, you got it right, it was late afternoon and we were the last ones out in the field, after the first snowfall we had this year.
Inside I do a photo montage and then the traditional greeting.
She is a gifted artist, and does do several shows every year.
Unfortuately if you think selling signs in this economy is tough, try selling art...but she paints consistently even while raising our girls.
Here's the montage and greeting.

Attachments

• card09bg.jpg
    card09bg.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 72
  • card09c.jpg
    card09c.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 73