• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Message for all animal lovers out there..

JMDigital

My younger sister has a small farm and has been rescuing animals for as long as I can remember. Always bringing home some animal she found wanting to give it a better home.
Now that she is married with a daughter of her own she still will never turn away an animal that needs a home. Her daughter is the same way. Always giving to help animals.

She called me yesterday to tell me that it looks like someone poisoned 3 of her Horses with antifreeze! I could not believe the photos she sent, They can not stand they went blind and deaf.
The doctors are trying to save the 2 that are still alive. I will never understand how cruel people can be.

Follow this link for information I am not asking anyone to donate money, its the only page that was setup.

http://www.gofundme.com/51t07w

JMDigital...

CanuckSigns

My younger sister has a small farm and has been rescuing animals for as long as I can remember. Always bringing home some animal she found wanting to give it a better home.
Now that she is married with a daughter of her own she still will never turn away an animal that needs a home. Her daughter is the same way. Always giving to help animals.

She called me yesterday to tell me that it looks like someone poisoned 3 of her Horses with antifreeze! I could not believe the photos she sent, They can not stand they went blind and deaf.
The doctors are trying to save the 2 that are still alive. I will never understand how cruel people can be.

Follow this link for information I am not asking anyone to donate money, its the only page that was setup.

http://www.gofundme.com/51t07w

JMDigital...

That's messed up man! I don't know what i would do if someone did this to one of my animals

Hoping that the 2 make it through, or that they will be put down peacefully.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You bet, that is really messed up.

I hope if that's what happened they catch the people responsible and feed them some anti-freeze.

With that being said, I know for a fact, that a lot of o-l-d farmers years ago, before anyone really knew any better would drain their tractors, cars and other machinery and would dump it on their property way out back or wherever without any regards for the environment. Remember, no one 80 or even 60 years ago ever thought of this stuff the way they do today. Those horses could've gotten into an old place where a farmer years ago was using it as a dump and today it looks totally different than it did back then.

Our old shop had a dump like that right next to the main building we were in. Right after moving in, we were doing some excavating and found all kinds of odd things about two feet down. Turned out the guy who owned it back in the 20's & 30's used this area as a dump and it was full of oil, anti-freeze, broken glass, car trim, and just plain junk..... even some old bones. We figured cow bones, because it had been a dairy farm since the early 1900's Later, he had built a small building on top of it and that was the end. Well, 45 years later, the small building was torn down and just a grassy area, until we decided to put a retaining wall in and dug down and out and found all this crap.

So, it could've been there for a long time and they just all happened to stumble into it.

Hope the others recovery without too much damage. :thumb:

d fleming

A week ago Thursday I had to put down my best friend, he is the pic in my avatar. It is one of the toughest things I have ever had to do. Brings tears to my eyes still just thinking about it. As heartbroken as I have been since, I shudder to think what I would be capable of doing to someone who did harm intentionally to any of our 4 legged family members. It wouldn't be nice.

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I cannot stand the cruelty people do to animals. Last weekend I had to drive out to the country to fix a sign and there were 3 stray dogs that had been abandoned. After talking with my wife, we decided to bring them in. We already have a Rhodesian Ridgeback (who loves her new sisters) and a Chihuahua (who doesn't so far). You can see how skinny they were in the pic.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-11-01 at 1.49.33 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-11-01 at 1.49.33 PM.png
    398 KB · Views: 81

SignProPlus-Chip

You see this guy?...you mess with him, you mess with me. :wink:

This Pit Bull is not my protector, I am his. Gentle as can be, a rescue dog too, yet some people want him and all dogs like him dead....YES DEAD, just because of his breed.

They do things like feed them gravy soaked sponges or towels, which bind in their intestines and kill them, slowly. So I ask you, who is the "aggressive breed" here?

Take care of your pets folks, people can be monsters....don't let anyone ever hurt them.

Attachments

• nickbee.jpg
    nickbee.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 62

signmeup

Nothing surprises me any more. Two teens set fire to a homeless man here last week. Poured gas on him while he was sleeping in the bus shelter. Small town of 2500 people.

CanuckSigns

You see this guy?...you mess with him, you mess with me. :wink:

This Pit Bull is not my protector, I am his. Gentle as can be, a rescue dog too, yet some people want him and all dogs like him dead....YES DEAD, just because of his breed.

They do things like feed them gravy soaked sponges or towels, which bind in their intestines and kill them, slowly. So I ask you, who is the "aggressive breed" here?

Take care of your pets folks, people can be monsters....don't let anyone ever hurt them.

That dog is adorable!!