• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metal hole punch

Classique Signs

Looking for a table top or bench mount hole punch to punch holes in sign blanks. Normal material .040 to .125 aluminum

.25 to .125" ACM or poly metal

Want guides so hole is in the same place every time after set-up but something easy to adjust. Minimum of 3" throat.

Looking for recommendations and suppliers

https://www.kempler.com/inventory/presses/obi-flywheel-punch-press

I would suggest finding a used machine and having the dies for the hole sizes you need made. most of them have a flat table that you can build off of and bolt your squares to so that you make the hole alignment for each size blank you want.

This would be the most economical route. New punch presses are expensive and they run for years and years and years. We have some early 80s punch presses that are still going strong today. We usually just try to make sure they were made here in the US or Europe or else parts can be a pain. Someone like Kempler can help you get the right size for you.