• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Metal Sign

hatmanok

Hey guys, I am needing a couple of blank signs like these. They are made of alum. and they are a box. You can see by the picture how the outside is made. I am looking for a source of these. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• metal sign.jpg
    metal sign.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 210

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I don't know if you'll really find a "source'. SignComp and others sell kits for directional signs, but these are an easy manufacture. They look like your run-of-the-mill directional sign fabricated from 2" square aluminum tube frame/supports and overlaid with .063" or .080" aluminum. Your dimensions indicate they're 5" deep. They don't look that deep (again, I would assume 2"), but if they are 5", it's still an easy job if you have basic tools. If you don't have the means to manufacture them, contact Kevin Crutchfield at Casco Signs. He's pretty close to you (in Concord).

Mosh

I make stuff like that on our brake all the time. Find a local sheet metal shop or welding shop to fab them up. Pretty simple.
I use .080 aluminum and weld them or just VHB them as small as they are. Can't find anyone PM me and I could make a couple up
(shipping might be a kill-joy from Nebraska.)

Jillbeans

Yup what you need is a brake.
I myself do not have one but my good friend who has been in the trade for 45 years maxes a "box" out of all his aloonimum signs.
It's a nice, finished, professional look.
Love....Jill

FS-Keith

a saw, welder, 2part sign epoxy and router with flush cut bit is all you need for those. Nothing was bent on the sign you posted. look up a local wholesaler or have them shipped in. Mchenry Industries builds a lot of these for a sign company I install for. check them out if you still need someone, they are reasonably priced even with shipping.