• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Michael Jackson Death Anniversary

phototec

Michael Jackson Death Anniversary: Remembering The King Of Pop 4 Years After His Untimely Death[video=youtube;kXhy7ZsiR50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXhy7ZsiR50[/video]

CP Signs

I had a DJ business for 25 years, and his music was a big part of my life. People can think what they want, he might have been strange but I do miss his talent.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I would estimate that there might be three, maybe four, organisms in the entire galaxy who would note the date that this specimen sucked the pipe. Any modest talent it might have possessed most certainly was eclipsed by the rest of its bizarre being and what passed for its life.

Marlene

really bob? there are a lot of stars out there past and present who have lived some very odd, strange and really out there kind of lives. their job is to entertain us, that's all. what they do on their own time is not our concern. they are high paid court jesters and do a job. he did his job well, enough said.

SIGNTIME

Dude was a freak like other famous people, except he slept (interperet however you'd like) with childern... what do michael jackson and a grocery bag have in common

Gino

Premium Subscriber
really bob? there are a lot of stars out there past and present who have lived some very odd, strange and really out there kind of lives. their job is to entertain us, that's all. what they do on their own time is not our concern. they are high paid court jesters and do a job. he did his job well, enough said.

True, but HE MADE his private life part of his entertainment world.

While he did some creative things for music/stage, he was a real nut case.

• How many people do you know.... famous or not, that dangle an infant in the air....... high up ??
  • How many people do you know who constantly grab their crouch ?? More now that he made it an art-form.........
  • Do you know anyone born with a big fat flat black nose turn into a white person without a nose ??
  • Who do you know charged with as much child abuse as this guy and settle out of court ??
  • Do you make your kids wear masks everywhere they go ??
  • Speaking of kids..... who do you know that has slumber parties with groups of kids...... all sleeping together..... and none of them your own ??
  • How many guys :rolleyes: do you know wearing high waters and white socks while sporting a gem studded glove on one hand ??

So, this guy/gal goes far beyond living an odd life or lifestyle.

John Butto

Questions..

• How many people do you know.... famous or not, that dangle an infant in the air....... high up ??
  • How many people do you know who constantly grab their crouch ?? More now that he made it an art-form.........
  • Do you know anyone born with a big fat flat black nose turn into a white person without a nose ??
  • Who do you know charged with as much child abuse as this guy and settle out of court ??
  • Speaking of kids..... who do you know that has slumber parties with groups of kids...... all sleeping together..... and none of them your own ??
  • How many guys :rolleyes: do you know wearing high waters and white socks while sporting a gem studded glove on one hand ??

Answers...
• operator of ferris wheel
• baseball players
• no
• just check sex offenders on computer in your neighborhood
• all the Arab kids in the Gaza Strip while throwing stones at Israilies
• the new gay Boy Scout leaders
• saw a guy today holding a gay flag in front of the Supreme Court building on the CNN website, I am sure he has that outfit in his closet.

petrosgraphics

untimely? no.... talented showman? yes.... *what about the kids?

* * just shows you how money and more money can keep you out of jail....

TammieH

Firstly, I am not a big Michael Jackson fan, although I do like some of his music...

Michael was never found guilty. I realize that doesn't mean much to some people.

As far his behavior on stage, I don't see the big deal, you either like his music and dance or not.

There are millions of people with differing quirks, obsessions or phobias, nothing wrong with wearing a mask because one has a phobia.

Lastly, I don't appreciate the some of the comments in reference to his sexuality. I do not have to explain why here.

I am sure someone will criticize me, but I understand that since I put myself out there.

phototec

True, but HE MADE his private life part of his entertainment world.

While he did some creative things for music/stage, he was a real nut case.

So, this guy/gal goes far beyond living an odd life or lifestyle.

Gino, what about his MUSIC, are you a bigot, predigest?

I don't care about all the tabloid dribble you take as true, I only judge his music as being some of the greatest in our time, like his ground breaking video "Thriller", that changed the music industry forever.

Everybody has skeletons in their closet if we look deep enough, don't you (or are you perfect)?

Some people drink way to much...

You need to start with the Man in the mirror

[video=youtube;PivWY9wn5ps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PivWY9wn5ps[/video]

:omg:

GypsyGraphics

Firstly, I am not a big Michael Jackson fan, although I do like some of his music...
Michael was never found guilty. I realize that doesn't mean much to some people.
As far his behavior on stage, I don't see the big deal, you either like his music and dance or not.
There are millions of people with differing quirks, obsessions or phobias, nothing wrong with wearing a mask because one has a phobia.
Lastly, I don't appreciate the some of the comments in reference to his sexuality. I do not have to explain why here.
I am sure someone will criticize me, but I understand that since I put myself out there.
:thumb:

have to add...
just because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean the public is entitled to know everything about a persons life
just because you don't understand a persons life or you choose a different life for yourself, doesn't make his any less valuable...
the fact is, his music meant something to a lot of people and he was murdered.... and my a doctor no less. such a shame, no matter what you thought of him personally. (but then, i doubt anyone here did know him)

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I have been a fan since the Jackson 5. I was also a DJ during hey
day and played his records till they couldn't play anymore, I played
a few MJ songs last month and they still fill the floor.

Like most deaths from overdose, I think it was a sad end and such
a waste.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
GypsyGraphics;1120769...his music meant something to a lot of people and he was murdered.... and my a doctor no less...[/QUOTE said:
Unless the barber/surgeon held him down and shoved chemicals down his throat, he chose to kill himself. Everyone, including Jackson, always has/had a choice**.

Since everyone always has a choice, everyone, including Jackson, is responsible for their own condition. Jackson chose to kill himself. Perhaps not in one giant decision but he, as is everyone, is the sum total of the decisions made to date. Jackson chose to die. His problem, no one else's, regardless of a battalion of medics prescribing him drugs and/or civil suits to the contrary.

Had he never lived, his absence would not have been noticed nor had any particular impact on the rest of the human race. This of course makes the rather charitable assumption that he indeed was a member of the same species as the rest of us. He was far more famous for being famous via acute quirkiness than for any particular talent.

**Unless you don't have a choice. This is one of those things that sounds silly but if you manage to think about it for a while, it makes perfect sense.