• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Military velcro, olive or drab green?

binki

We picked up a contract to add velcro to patches for military uniforms. I need something that has a high strength adhesive. We will be tacking them down around the edge and the patches come with glue on them but I don't want them to have a chance of falling off. I only need the hook, hard side.

Any recommendations?

RaymondLoewy

Pretty fly for a Sign Guy
I can buy it retail anywhere, looking for a wholesale source.
look up "hook and loop" manufacturers, Velcro is brand name like 3M which means you pay a little (or a lot most often in my experience) more because they can brag harder.

I have name plates on offices and found buying "hook and loop" resulted in saving around 60%.

The police tactical coat I had purchased in the past and the courier soft canvas bag I use for work only has the soft or loop side where you attach anything you would to it. I believe you should look into it, make sure you don't get it backwards before you do the work. I could be mistaken, so please educated me if you find that I am wrong.

Jeremiah

For Military uniforms or For the Military on their uniforms. Public use or government use. Big difference. Quality vs price.

mkmie

Lost Soul
I like this song

Funny video but all the money they spent and they end up reusing a cheap vinyl banner with grommets for the final scene.
1f642.svg