• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki CF-FX & Caldera

Ryan Spencer

I was wondering if anyone is using Caldera to plot on a Mimaki CG-FX plotter? For some reason when we go to plot on ours it will not scale correctly. It reads all of the register marks and starts plotting but plots the pieces much larger that it is supposed to. I've checked with Caldera and they confirmed that all of our settings and drivers are correct so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Thank you!

timgo

Graphics Designer
I was wondering if anyone is using Caldera to plot on a Mimaki CG-FX plotter? For some reason when we go to plot on ours it will not scale correctly. It reads all of the register marks and starts plotting but plots the pieces much larger that it is supposed to. I've checked with Caldera and they confirmed that all of our settings and drivers are correct so I'm not sure what the issue could be.

Thank you!

Download and install the demo version of SignLab Cut Pro :. Test your Mimaki CG-FX plotter. If everything works well then something is wrong with the caldra software.
https://updater.cadlink.com/CommercialReleases/trial/SL10Trial.exe
This software is easy to install and remove.

Ryan Spencer

Hi Timgo

I'm pretty sure it is Caldera because we are able to plot just fine using FineCut plugin through Illustrator. I'm just not sure what the issue is with Caldera and they will only tell me that it looks like it is all set up correctly.