• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki CG130fx cutting issue

Street454

Hey, folks...I have a Mimaki CG130 FX and have had it since 2008 or so. Never really had an issue until today. I have an HP315 Latex printer and have used both with Flexi 12 that I get from the cloud. I have been able to print, and cut with relative ease until today. I line up my vinyl in the cutter, adjust the laser to the same point that I have for ever, it registers all 4 corners, I click end and Remote, hit send in production manager, say OK to "Make sure blah blah blah" and it tries to find the first one and can't so it slowly sends the vinyl through till it falls out. I have tried numerous different laser settings and pinch roller settings...I have turned it off and restarted it - to no avail. I have never had this happen. It looks like the head actually goes too far over and does not come back far enough to read the mark. BTW this, of course, is in the middle of a job...the first set of stickers cut just fine, now I'm here...grumble, grumble...any ideas? Thanks!

ChicagoGraphics

I had that same problem with the 160, I use to just shut It off for a few minutes then on again and It would work, never knew what cause It though.

mcclaysign

Manager
I had that happen once and somehow the artwork was smaller when it printed out or my employee changed the size of it on accident. Measure the whole area and make sure it matches the size on your computer. It turned out that it printed a 1/2" shorter, which is really weird. I went in and shrunk my art a 1/2" and remade my register marks in the same spot and it worked.