• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV 30-130 Not printing properly

mbaker

Hi there!

I have the mimaki cjv 30-130 printing ALMOST perfectly, however, every inch or so I get a blurry edge. This of course looks worse when there is test, it makes it look bold. It doesn't matter what pass it is on. Anyone have a solution? I have tried everything I've found but nothing has worked. Our nearest tech will cost about $1000 to get here so I'm trying what I can on my own first. I have noticed the printer seems to be running a little 'hard', with the waste container now shaking.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 209
Hi there!

I have the mimaki cjv 30-130 printing ALMOST perfectly, however, every inch or so I get a blurry edge. This of course looks worse when there is test, it makes it look bold. It doesn't matter what pass it is on. Anyone have a solution? I have tried everything I've found but nothing has worked. Our nearest tech will cost about $1000 to get here so I'm trying what I can on my own first. I have noticed the printer seems to be running a little 'hard', with the waste container now shaking.

Have you tried adjusting your feet compensation? Adjust>feedcomp