• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MIMAKI CJV 30 MAINBOARD AND OLD ELECTRONICALLY WORKED PRINTHEAD .

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I have a used JV33 main board that you can convert to a CJV board if you have the proper jumper and firmware. Feel free to email me to the email address in my signature if interested.

kensign

HI Vander,
Have requested a parameter file from mimaki by a dealer, the original , and i have jv 33 updator from version 1.8 to 5.7.
Dont know what version is for my machine or if it will work. If i could get the pcb pre-installed before would be great

kensign

Is this the jumper . does it come off easy

Attachments

• ff.JPG
    ff.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 261

kensign

Mimaki cjv 30 just put a new print head,it was not used for printing but turns on all time, i have done everything right , changed everything, damper, pump works sucks a lot of ink to captop when filling up or cleaning and shows all colour on captop, i even changed fuse, and none error code at all everything work , cutting, just won't print anything after syringe dampers to dampers, cleaning, test print nothing at all , could it be the mainboard?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Mimaki cjv 30 just put a new print head,it was not used for printing but turns on all time, i have done everything right , changed everything, damper, pump works sucks a lot of ink to captop when filling up or cleaning and shows all colour on captop, i even changed fuse, and none error code at all everything work , cutting, just won't print anything after syringe dampers to dampers, cleaning, test print nothing at all , could it be the mainboard?
If everything works fine except it doesn't print, check the F13 fuse on the main board for continuity. If it's blown, the head won't fire.

kensign

is it bad it reads 1.3 ohm, and i took it out and turn on machine, lcd say 47v and a code forget the number , i guess it will show something if fuse not there

kensign

Thanks ,I put on the new fuse, everything new, dampers, captop, test pump all working . and changed the cable from the printhead to slider board, , but somehow i could only get one side cmyk test print and missing another cmyk test print, tried many times of cleaning filling.
ink is flowing to damper easily , but when cleanning or filling , will lost a lot of ink on one set of cmyk dampers, show very tiny mixing nozzles only every time, when swap dampers the colour show up only the one in using to print , any idea? i have two mimaki cjv30, i switch everyhing to test to
find why is like that, pump captop for sure flow well, no leanking air, i use permant chips all show percentages of ink, i even try es3 and ss21, they alll showed up,i did use syringe to push cleaning solution to print head when install , had good waterfall , and lots of filling, cleaning , please help . thanks

Attachments

• WeChat Image_20220723180919.jpg
    WeChat Image_20220723180919.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 68

Neil

Check that the tubes to the pump are both unblocked.
I had one blocked and thought everything was working - ink was visible in the cap top and wiper - but it wasn't creating enough vacuum to clear blocked nozzles.
One tube had basically crystallized ink in it.
I replaced them both but the replacement tube wasn't sealing well to the cap nipple so I glued them on.
Everything works so much better now.

kensign

Tubes are all unclogged, pump works good too, i took out the pumps and switch one by one to test from different machines and extra new pump , sucks ink cmyk to cap top , but only one side cmyk always missing, other side very clean, waste ink goes to the waste tank very quick, seems other cmyk just doen't wanna pull ink to head, but when filling dampers or cleaning will empty the set of cmyk dampers . leave the one set cmyk dampers empty , but no marks on captop , i see big pool on captop when filling up