• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-100 Filling Up Problem

DreamPrinter

Hi! I recently bought an used Mimaki CJV30-100, i check every thing and all looks ok. But when i run the filling up option, the pump works but the inks don't fill up the lines. I already clean the nozzle, take apart the head and check if is clogged but no, the solvent runs freely. Please help me because i don't know what else to do. Thx a lot!!

Bulgakov

pump, cap top.

Hello, it is very possible that the problem is in the pump-cap assembly. Try flushing take the cap and see if the pumps suck. See also the head rests correctly on the cap.

DreamPrinter

Hello, it is very possible that the problem is in the pump-cap assembly. Try flushing take the cap and see if the pumps suck. See also the head rests correctly on the cap.

Hi! thank you for your advice. The heads rest correctly and now i change the Capping tap with a new one but every thing its the same :( I did what you said, flushing and the pump suck the solvent, so i don't know what else to check…

All the lines has air and solvent of the previous clean up, so I'm wondering if i need to fill all it first or use a syringe to suck ink to the dampers?

Thank you again for your help.