• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-130 Calibration Help

YSBRANDING

Does anyone know how to calibrate this machine? The operation manual does not state how and no where that I have searched and searched on the internet says how.

When trying to cut out circle decals, with registration marks the computer printed out, the machine seems to cut dead on for the first few rows...then it gets off centered and starts cutting outside the circles. It makes the design look horrible and sloppy. Can anyone help?

paperstrategies

Does anyone know how to calibrate this machine? The operation manual does not state how and no where that I have searched and searched on the internet says how.

When trying to cut out circle decals, with registration marks the computer printed out, the machine seems to cut dead on for the first few rows...then it gets off centered and starts cutting outside the circles. It makes the design look horrible and sloppy. Can anyone help?

When you're in rasterlink, general>image edit>cut edit and one of the options is print/cut origin adjust. That'll be the calibration you want. Just make sure you have crops set up or the calibration you'll be doing is for cuttig without them.

YSBRANDING

When you're in rasterlink, general>image edit>cut edit and one of the options is print/cut origin adjust. That'll be the calibration you want. Just make sure you have crops set up or the calibration you'll be doing is for cuttig without them.

What is this "rasterlink" you speak of? This is a mimaki cjv30-130. We use Flexisign pro and the production manager.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can run the 500mm Square calibration and that should help keep the aliment as the media feeds through. It adjusts the scale of cutting so that it matches better with the print on longer jobs. Page 105 to 106 in the maintenance manual shows this procedure. You should be able to find the manual on signs101 somewhere. It basically uses the pen to draw a 500mm square and you measure it. If it is shorter or longer than 500mm you can adjust the setting so that it matches better.

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
Also Make sure you have the latest firmwar as the early machines needed to be upgraded to fix this issue.
Tekkie1:smile: