• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-130 For Sale

jwindsor

For Sale: Mimaki CJV30-130 Cut and Print. Less than three years old. Can't be told from a new one. Business is taking a different direction so I wish to sell. Still in use daily. Set up for CMYKLcLm, but can easily be changed to dual CMYK or to use metallic or white ink. Located in upstate SC. Have some media to include. Also included is Mimaki RasterLink and Fine Cut software. PM or email me for pictures or additional information. Price is $9500.00

Thanks for looking,

Joe Windsor
Greer, SC

jwindsor

Mimaki CJV30-130 For Sale PRICE REDUCED

OK, boss says we can sell this for $8500.00 or would trade for a like condition 30 inch print and cut machine plus some cash. We stopped doing larger signs and banners and primarily do stickers and garment transfers. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Mimaki CJV30-130 For Sale PRICE REDUCED

OK, boss says we can sell this for $8500.00 or would trade for a like condition 30 inch print and cut machine plus some cash. We stopped doing larger signs and banners and primarily do stickers and garment transfers. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

I'm interested. Is this printer still available?

For Sale: Mimaki CJV30-130 Cut and Print. Less than three years old. Can't be told from a new one. Business is taking a different direction so I wish to sell. Still in use daily. Set up for CMYKLcLm, but can easily be changed to dual CMYK or to use metallic or white ink. Located in upstate SC. Have some media to include. Also included is Mimaki RasterLink and Fine Cut software. PM or email me for pictures or additional information. Price is $9500.00

Thanks for looking,

Joe Windsor
Greer, SC
Is this printer still available?