Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mimaki CJV30-130

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Andreas Bauer, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Andreas Bauer

Andreas Bauer New Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Austria
    Hello, does anyone have the latest firmware from the Mimaki CJV30-130. I have problems with the ink level display and would like to update the firmware. Currently I have the 3.10

Tags:
  2. DustyCanine

DustyCanine New Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Atlanta
    You should have a firmware update tool if you have rasterlink

3. Andreas Bauer

Andreas Bauer New Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Austria
    Does not work with the firmware updater unfortunately

4. SA68

SA68 Go fast, turn left.

Feb 8, 2018
    Scranton, PA
    Did you check on Mimaki's website? Most of the stuff you need is on the Downloads page.

5. Andreas Bauer

Andreas Bauer New Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Austria
    For this you need a dealer access

6. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet Printer Fixers

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Ink level display won't be fixed by Firmware. The system is very primitive and only guesses at how much ink is being used and then subtracts that from the 440mL chip. If you are ending up with unused ink in the cartridges, it usually means your maintenance station is bad. If your cartridges are saying they are empty when you install a new one, your pack end sensor is bad. Those are two main issues I see with the ink systems. What is your issue?

7. IntegralPrint

IntegralPrint New Member

Jan 31, 2018
    BY
    Hi there,
    my cjv30-130 board is dead, I have a cjv30-60 board, from my old printer here, AM I ABLE to replace the 160 with the 60 and CHANGE/UPGRADE the Firmware AND HOW to... ?!?!?!

If this post is wrong here, please move it ortell me where to ask ;)

THANKS
    Andy ;P

8. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet Printer Fixers

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    Yes you can put that board into your machine. If the CJV-130 board is completely dead you will need to contact Mimaki USA and get your original parameter file. Then you just upload the parameter file to the CJV-60 board and it should switch over to a 130. It will also be set to the default settings so you will have to re-do all alignments etc.

9. kensign

kensign Member

May 22, 2018
    seattle
    Hi. Do you have the firmware 3.1. My machine is
    Cjv30 160. It has some issues. Need to be upgrade. Could you send me . signtech@shaw.ca
    Thank you. Much appreciated