• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-130

Andreas Bauer

Hello, does anyone have the latest firmware from the Mimaki CJV30-130. I have problems with the ink level display and would like to update the firmware. Currently I have the 3.10

SA68

Go fast, turn left.
Did you check on Mimaki's website? Most of the stuff you need is on the Downloads page.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Ink level display won't be fixed by Firmware. The system is very primitive and only guesses at how much ink is being used and then subtracts that from the 440mL chip. If you are ending up with unused ink in the cartridges, it usually means your maintenance station is bad. If your cartridges are saying they are empty when you install a new one, your pack end sensor is bad. Those are two main issues I see with the ink systems. What is your issue?

IntegralPrint

Hi there,
my cjv30-130 board is dead, I have a cjv30-60 board, from my old printer here, AM I ABLE to replace the 160 with the 60 and CHANGE/UPGRADE the Firmware AND HOW to... ?!?!?!

If this post is wrong here, please move it ortell me where to ask ;)

THANKS
Andy ;P

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Hi there,
my cjv30-130 board is dead, I have a cjv30-60 board, from my old printer here, AM I ABLE to replace the 160 with the 60 and CHANGE/UPGRADE the Firmware AND HOW to... ?!?!?!

If this post is wrong here, please move it ortell me where to ask ;)

THANKS
Andy ;P

Yes you can put that board into your machine. If the CJV-130 board is completely dead you will need to contact Mimaki USA and get your original parameter file. Then you just upload the parameter file to the CJV-60 board and it should switch over to a 130. It will also be set to the default settings so you will have to re-do all alignments etc.