• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-160 error 250

Printer-ESP

Hi ,

I have a Mimaki CJV30-160 That shows -* Error 250 * Y coordinate - at 10sec . from starting .

I do not know I can try ... it's started after replace the print head . A technician changed the head and has not returned to work .

Someone has System seetings that can work me?, or some information to try to repair it ?

Best regards

Neil

From the service manual:
"An error was detected during scanning operation"

It could be that he splashed a bit of ink onto the encoder strip.
Have a good look there. Check that it is seated properly and there's no ink or dirt/dust on it.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Does the printer start printing at all or does it fail while initializing? I have run into this issue before and it ended up being a parameter that needed to be reset. I am looking for that information now and will let you know what I find.

Printer-ESP

Hi,

I solved this issue, It was just a failure in " System Parameters ". I have set the initial parameters of the printer and has already worked.

Thanks!.

Pregasen

Hi,

I solved this issue, It was just a failure in " System Parameters ". I have set the initial parameters of the printer and has already worked.

Thanks!.
Hi ESP.

im having the same problems on mimaki jv33-160. how do i fix the parametres. i did a capping adjustment and it came up with this error 250 y coordinates.

plz help