• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Cjv30-160 Heating Issue

gotsignsonline

Im having an issue with heat rear, print post turning off after printing and cutting.
My machine is 2013 CJV30-160.
Using flexi cloud. Heat setting are set and correctly on machine and production manager.
Simply - after I print the machine reads the registration marks and cuts off after 5 seconds every time. When I go to print again the heating element does not come back on. I have to turn machine off and then cut back on. Same issue happens when I print and cut again. Ive replaced my USB cord too.
Can someone asset me please? My tech guy can figure it out and Flexi dent know of this issue happening.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Im having an issue with heat rear, print post turning off after printing and cutting.
My machine is 2013 CJV30-160.
Using flexi cloud. Heat setting are set and correctly on machine and production manager.
Simply - after I print the machine reads the registration marks and cuts off after 5 seconds every time. When I go to print again the heating element does not come back on. I have to turn machine off and then cut back on. Same issue happens when I print and cut again. Ive replaced my USB cord too.
Can someone asset me please? My tech guy can figure it out and Flexi dent know of this issue happening.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

You may know this already but it's the only thing I could think of. When you set the heat setting from the heater button on the panel, it does not save the setting. As soon as the print is done, it will reset back to default. You need to set the heat settings in the setup menu and that will save them permanently. It is normal for the machine to turn off the heat when cutting to cut down on buckling. If you set the heat setting in the setup menu, it should turn back on when you go to the next print. Turn off the heat setting option in Flexi so that it doesn't try to control it. Let the machine handle the heat settings.

If you do everything above and it still doesn't work, unfortunately you are looking at an electrical issue most likely and those are hard to diagnose without being there.

gotsignsonline

Thank you. We have tried what you suggested. I was afraid of your answer. In my heart of hearts I think that electrical may be the case. I will try what you suggested again. If I'm successful Ill let you know. Have a perfect weekend.

Shafik Joolay

Thank you. We have tried what you suggested. I was afraid of your answer. In my heart of hearts I think that electrical may be the case. I will try what you suggested again. If I'm successful Ill let you know. Have a perfect weekend.
Hi any luck on this issue, experiencing the same problem on my cjv 30-130BS

Hi
I know that is an old post but I'm so frustrated of the same issue you experienced.
I was tried to find any more information about the same issue , but only here any information about it.
Will you be able to share experience of how to solve the problem or what was the problem please.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Hi
I know that is an old post but I'm so frustrated of the same issue you experienced.
I was tried to find any more information about the same issue , but only here any information about it.
Will you be able to share experience of how to solve the problem or what was the problem please.

Set the heat setting in the Setup menu rather than the buttons on the panel. When you set the heat using the buttons on the panel, it only sets the temp for that particular job. Setting it up in the Setup menu saves it until you change it.