• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-160 / RasterLink 6 (ES3) settings question

yor

Hi everyone,
I have not much experience in printing and at the moment I am working on Mimaki CJV30-160 / RasterLink 6 v.5, and in my RL print settings I have:

Ink = ES3 CMYK
Material = All, PVC Brillant (no more choices)
Resolution = 540x1080 VD (no more choices)
Version = v3.0
etc..

If I understand well, there shall be some more choices in Material and Resolution, isn't it?
If yes, what is the way to add it to my RasterLink ?

Anybody has some idea, please ?

Last edited:

CAZ007

Do it all !
Hi everyone,
I have not much experience in printing and at the moment I am working on Mimaki CJV30-160 / RasterLink 6 v.5, and in my RL print settings I have:

Ink = ES3 CMYK
Material = All, PVC Brillant (no more choices)
Resolution = 540x1080 VD (no more choices)
Version = v3.0
etc..

If I understand well, there shall be some more choices in Material and Resolution, isn't it?
If yes, what is the way to add it to my RasterLink ?

Anybody has some idea, please ?
you need to download the profiles.... and there are a ton!

equippaint

IIRC you go to the Mimaki site and register, then you can search for profiles for various media. It allows you to narrow it down by printer type, RL version, inkset and media

yor

IIRC you go to the Mimaki site and register, then you can search for profiles for various media. It allows you to narrow it down by printer type, RL version, inkset and media
Thank you very much! that's very kind of you.. certainly I will go there..

yor

Hello, on Mimaki site I have selected : CJV30-160 / Mimaki ES3 / CMYK / RasterLink Pro 6 / Drytac / Self-Adhesive Vinyl / and on "Media status" I have no choices exept "Not Tested Yet" and even then there are some Drytac media names but no option to download any..
Is it the right way to do it in my case, please ??

By the way, is it the right site for me ? https://mimaki.color-base.com/ ??

Last edited: