• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-160 vinyl profiles ?

yor

Hello,
I am looking to set vinyl profiles on Mimaki CJV30-160.

On mimaki.color-base.com site I have selected : CJV30-160 / Mimaki ES3 / CMYK / RasterLink Pro 6 / Drytac / Self-Adhesive Vinyl / and on "Media status" I have no choices exept "Not Tested Yet" and even then there are some Drytac media names but no option to download any..

Is it the right way to do it in my case, please ??

But first, is https://mimaki.color-base.com the right site for me ??

yor

Thank you very much my friend !.. I will certainly try it with better mood.. =]

Brennen

For our Mimaki we use Oracal's profiles for any vinyl that does not have an actual profile. Our customers seem happy with it. We do not actually use Oracal vinyl.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
For our Mimaki we use Oracal's profiles for any vinyl that does not have an actual profile. Our customers seem happy with it. We do not actually use Oracal vinyl.

Those are the ones I usually recommend to customers. Those and the 3m ones work really well on most vinyls.

yor

You are perfectly wright, VanderJ, at the moment I am tresting some profiles and the 3MIJ180C one seems to give the better result..

Thank you again!

Last edited:

yor

Thank you, I will try to find it out..