• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki cjv30-60 wont power on

Nathan McNeill

hi i bought a mimaki cjv30-60 as my first printer and was working great until i left it on stand by then would power on for 2 weeks then started working again then one day when printing it stop printing cause run out of vinyl so shut it down as it was late then the next day wouldnt turn on and hasnt worked since, it has green light on front but thats it. its driving me mad and im lost with it dont know what to do 2 ppl have told me to scrap it but know one willing to come look at it for me.

im in Sheffield uk if knows anyone to look at it for me

thank you nathan

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
There are 15 fuses on the main board. Did you test them all? Make sure printer is UNPLUGGED from elec. not just turned off. Does the green light come on on front switch?

wunder

on mainboard you find a block auf transistors "with cooling frame" they have short circuit....iam be sure......if you like to repair them can give a contact in Milton Keynes or send it to our hand.

Parts ~ 50,-€

kensign

on mainboard you find a block auf transistors "with cooling frame" they have short circuit....iam be sure......if you like to repair them can give a contact in Milton Keynes or send it to our hand.

Parts ~ 50,-€
hi i bought a mimaki cjv30-130 old,was working great.cutting ,but not the printing. The print head is dry out. i try long time and finally got some test print out, then i took off the print head and clean it for a long time with pressure and solution and i knew i blown it. I put it back after clean it , right away show up error code 06 and i turn on and off couple of times. Then the machine went into comma, control panel all dead, won't start up, no power up, no boot , no lights on inside the back all the mainboard ,nothing at all . I know i must have some solution or things on the print head board or leaking and blown it because try to many times, but i potect the ribbons and boards from the print head to the slider board, no damage or drippings, no bending, I knew that,But now only the one led light on show red on the slider board, and the button green light on and when press it has sound, so i think the power on, but not the mainboard, anyone know how to slove it, i diconnect the ribbons from the print head to the slider board or from the slider board to the main board, still nothing. will a new print head make it back to life , it has green light on front but thats it. Please help, so much appreciated

thank you