• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki cjv30-60

Sub Print

Hi Guys New the Forum !
Just an issue that has arose and just wondered if anyone has had the Same Issue ?
I Loaded my new media yesterday ready for print and i Sent the image to print which it did spot on ! Then when it went to cut as the rollers are moving the media back n forwards it was starting to snagg/Crease up on itself ? Which it has never done before ?
Same media as i have used for the past 5-6 years .
Same Line up on the back rollers.
Calibrated the media composition.
Wiped the Decoder Strip(Lint Cloth)
But Still doing it after Every cut i do ? I can't Understand it its as if there is something pushing at one end and not at the Others ?
Thought i would ask Here first before getting the Engineers out ££
Please feel free to share you Opinions to what it may be as it driving me Mad !
Thanks in Advance.

MACRO

Maybe can you a photo? Anyway check how much your blade come out by the blade holder it should never be more then your media thicknes

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You may have worn out pinch rollers. Also, I see this on a lot of old CJVs, check to make sure the lever in the back goes all the way down when you drop the pinch rollers. Sometimes it gets caught up on the ratchet mechanism and will cause the machine to think the roller are all the way down when they aren't. This will make one side have more pressure than the other.