• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Engineer Needed ASAP!!!

keiron

Does anybody know of or can recommend a Mimaki engineer in the Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire, West Midlands region.

We had some issues with our printer, the tpc-1000 very similar to the cjv30-100, just before the Christmas/holiday season and just before we closed up for new years our test prints came out showing only the two magentas!!

We've ran every clean in the book, after searching for countless hours on here, reading multiple cleaning solutions and techniques people have recommended but when ever we get a small bit of progress, it turns back into nothing! :banghead:

On Monday, when we went to check to see if any progress was made from the overnight nozzle wash, the printer turned on and presented us with yet another issue.....

*****ERROR 205*****
47V HEAD VOLTAGE

I read up on two posts saying that it's caused by the small fuse just at the back of the machine, therefore we have ordered some as a just in case measure, then I found another post telling us it's the cables running into the head!! :frustrated:

So we have now decided to go with an engineer but can't find any in our local area, or close to. Does anybody know of a reasonably priced engineer that would be available come out and run maintenance and even fix the machine.

Thank you for all the help so far signs 101!!:thankyou: