• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JF1631 heads

JoeMedia

Hey Everybody...
We're trying to find a good resource for replacement heads for a Mimaki JF1631. We'd also need to source the alignment tools as well. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Joe

Tekkie1

Tekkie of Many Things
Hey Everybody...
We're trying to find a good resource for replacement heads for a Mimaki JF1631. We'd also need to source the alignment tools as well. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Joe
Hi Joe Digiprint supplies seem to have the best prices for the heads. Mimaki direct are more expensive.Alignment tools consist of some smal micrometers , however I have done it without using them and just leave the mounting screws semi tight and push or pul the heads to get them aligned..mechanical adjustment is only forward and backwards of the head as well as slant. Sideways adjustment is done electronically through the machine and for this I use a laptop with a USB camera.
This works very well.
Good Luck
Tekkie1