• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200-2513 misregistration problem

MAC Specialties

I'm having a major problem with our Mimaki JFX200-2513 UV flatbed printer. It seems that the printer is printing files that are completely out of registration. We've been running two shifts and it started happening on last night's shift. I came in this morning and all the colors are completely misregistered. It's possible that it could be the encoder strip but we did replace that last year on this machine. Anyone have any ideas?

meritan

clean encoder strip
i has the same problem with ujf3042
i clean with alcohol the strip encoder and prints ok

MAC Specialties

We figured it out. It appears that it was the encoder strip. We don't have to replace it. The strip had came loose from one of the spots it was hooked onto and we just had to put it back into the correct position. It seems that it might have been knocked out of place when loading or unloading material onto the flatbed. It is working fine now.