• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200 LUS120 ink set

TulsaScuba

I'm curious if anyone is using the new LUS120 ink set. I've had it installed on my JFX200 since January and it's been a learning curve for color profiling. Anyone else go from LUS150 to LUS120? Note that this was a machine replacement and not a flush and switch.

agseden

I'd be curious to know other people's experiences too. I have one client who has tried JFX200 and had issues with matching cyans and we have had no luck with mimaki techs about the colours being off

Samnas

I'm curious if anyone is using the new LUS120 ink set. I've had it installed on my JFX200 since January and it's been a learning curve for color profiling. Anyone else go from LUS150 to LUS120? Note that this was a machine replacement and not a flush and switch.

We are using the LUS-120 from the beginning ..... no probs so far ....

Samnas

I'd be curious to know other people's experiences too. I have one client who has tried JFX200 and had issues with matching cyans and we have had no luck with mimaki techs about the colours being off

Yep .... same her. ...... Do your "pressure adjust" maintenance frequently .... that can help with the cyan / magenta problem.