• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200 System halt 13d

FutureSigns

Hello everyone,

I have a Mimaki JFX200 that popped up with a system halt error 13d:pCB SLRLY-F3 error. In the maintenance manual it says to replace the Slider relay PCB board because the F3 fuse is bad. Did that but still having the same error. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thank,
Jeanny

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Check all of the cables and make sure they are plugged in straight. Something is blowing the F3 fuse. You should be able to just change the fuse and not the whole board though.

FutureSigns

Check all of the cables and make sure they are plugged in straight. Something is blowing the F3 fuse. You should be able to just change the fuse and not the whole board though.

Should all the boards back there be lit up? The board to the left of the Slider relay board is not lit up during startup... Seems to boot from right to left. Where is the F3 fuse??

FutureSigns

I found the F3 fuse and the LED indicator is out so it was blown. Even if I was to replace the fuse I am wondering what is causing it. Thinking it'll just blow again. Do you recommend replacing the Main PCB board?
Doesn't the fuse need to be soldered in?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I found the F3 fuse and the LED indicator is out so it was blown. Even if I was to replace the fuse I am wondering what is causing it. Thinking it'll just blow again. Do you recommend replacing the Main PCB board?
Doesn't the fuse need to be soldered in?

Usually it's a bad cable or a cable is crooked. Also check for any liquid around the area as ink tends to fly through the air on that machine and if the filter is bad, it can get into the boards. As far as the F3 fuse goes, it looks like it connects to the IO board which would be the head signal. I would check the head cables and make sure they are fully plugged in. Changing the main board might fix the issue but it could be overboard if the issue ends up simply being a bad connection. I would call Mimaki and see if someone there can narrow down where the short might be coming from.