• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki JFX500

Bogdaniel

Morning everyone. I'm working with a mimaki jfx500 and we have a bunch of pvc to print on it. My question is how can i print them very fast like 30 in 8 hours. Based on the specs i got a bunch of speed in this toy but setting it up everytime takes too much time. And i'm wondering if there is anyway i can set it up once print then just remove the board and put another one and just press start.
thanks for taking time to look around

timgo

Graphics Designer
Morning everyone. I'm working with a mimaki jfx500 and we have a bunch of pvc to print on it. My question is how can i print them very fast like 30 in 8 hours. Based on the specs i got a bunch of speed in this toy but setting it up everytime takes too much time. And i'm wondering if there is anyway i can set it up once print then just remove the board and put another one and just press start.
thanks for taking time to look around

Hi,

Everything you need is CADLink Digital Factory.
This Program support drivers of your printer.

Try the Trial Version :
https://updater.cadlink.com/CommercialReleases/trial/DF3Trial.exe

More info;
CADlink eStore

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If you go into the Setup menu and then find, "Work Change" you can turn that feature on and the printer will print the job, then it will return to the origin point immediately after. If you have the placement pins in all you have to do is send the job from the RIP with as many copies as you want and it will print then return to the origin and all you have to do is load the sheet and hit remote each time. That's about as fast as you can go.

Bogdaniel

If you go into the Setup menu and then find, "Work Change" you can turn that feature on and the printer will print the job, then it will return to the origin point immediately after. If you have the placement pins in all you have to do is send the job from the RIP with as many copies as you want and it will print then return to the origin and all you have to do is load the sheet and hit remote each time. That's about as fast as you can go.

Yes that's what i was looking for but couldn't remember it. The guy from mimaki told me about it. :) gonna do some tests before firing it.