• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help mimaki JV150-130 error 128 hdc fifo under

cobo_design

Imaginative art ga
My printer is 2 years old and this week i have this message "mimaki error 128 hdc fifo under", the manual says to power off the machine then wait and power on again if the problem wasnt resolve replace the Circuit board.

Anyone have this problem with this machine??? JV150-130

My machine is not to old to have this problem and i dont print a lot to have this message.

Thank you

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The head board is broken. Your options are to replace the board or find someone who can diagnose and fix component level features on the circuit board. Unfortunately, machine age does not matter when it comes to electronics. There could have been a power serge or just an unlucky short in the system / imperfect component.

cobo_design

Imaginative art ga
Woow, really??, this only happened when i send large files with very dense colors, printing large sizes with soft color the machines run so well.

so that indicates the head board is going to fail any moment??

Thank you for read this thread and answer me Vander J

JDC

th
Woow, really??, this only happened when i send large files with very dense colors, printing large sizes with soft color the machines run so well.

so that indicates the head board is going to fail any moment??

Thank you for read this thread and answer me Vander J
. this happened to me today as well. first I get the error 128 hdc fifo under then it make a pass or 2 then get the error 128 hdc fifo over. did you get yours working?