• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jv150-160 1bc halt system

caci072

Hi everyone,
Wondering if some of you guys can come up with some idea what can be wring with my Mimaki printer...
It boots, but looks like when it has to pull some ink it comes up with halt sysem error 1bc:COMIO VHV2 OC.
If I boot it up with one or more cartriges missing the printer boots up completly but says can’t print (cartridge) and once I put all cartridges back and if I try to test print or cleaning the same halt system comes up again.
Thank you in advance.

L.D

See the attached picture.

L.D

Attachments

• B9B724E5-1A82-4C37-8FFA-2838AF90DDCD.jpeg
    B9B724E5-1A82-4C37-8FFA-2838AF90DDCD.jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 2,117

caci072

Thank you LD,
I have service manual, I already checked those and got these results:
On I/o board, under CN27 TP1-TP6 I got 17kOhms but TP9, 13, 10 and 14 I got 13.8kOhms, under CN28 first 4 pins TP3, 7, 4 and 8 give 17kOhms but TP11, 15, 12 and 16 give 13.8kOhms.
On The Slider board all measurements under CN3 and CN4 show around 170kOhms.
So, do you have any idea what can be wrong?
What I also did is I detached all 4 flexibile cables that comes from printhed to slider board (detached from slider board) to see if the printer was going to boot, and it comes with the same system halt and because of that I think the printhead is not the problem, if you agree with me, don’t you?

Anyways, thank you very much and I hope we will help somebody else in future if the same problem comes around to anyone.
All the best,
S.S.

L.D

If you are getting a reading of 13.8kOhms that would be considered as a failed test. They should be coming up between 16 - 19 to pass. So, either the I/O board is bad or the print head is bad and is causing a fail test on the I/O board. I would test the print head first before replacing the board.

upload_2018-2-26_13-18-55.png

caci072

If you are getting a reading of 13.8kOhms that would be considered as a failed test. They should be coming up between 16 - 19 to pass. So, either the I/O board is bad or the print head is bad and is causing a fail test on the I/O board. I would test the print head first before replacing the board.

View attachment 133128

Actually the reading is 17kOhms on all pins.

On slider board, the readings on CN3 and CN4 are 170kOhms on all pins.

All looks normal, right?

View attachment 133128

caci072

Actually the reading is 17kOhms on all pins.

On slider board, the readings on CN3 and CN4 are 170kOhms on all pins.

All looks normal, right?

The printhead is replased with a new one a couple of months ago and after that I have this problem until today.

L.D

I thought you said you had readings of 13.8kOhms?? Those went away and now they are 17.0kOhms? If you just had a new print head put in and have had this error ever since; then the problem is probably with the print head or installation error.

I don't understand what this means? "The printhead is replased" assuming you mean replaced?

caci072

I thought you said you had readings of 13.8kOhms?? Those went away and now they are 17.0kOhms? If you just had a new print head put in and have had this error ever since; then the problem is probably with the print head or installation error.

I don't understand what this means? "The printhead is replased" assuming you mean replaced?
Been away for a while.
Printhead is replaced, sorry for typo, but I did not reolace it. I bought this printer from some sign conpany and they said they had printhead replaced but printer did not wont to start having system halt. So they bought new one and sold this one. I’m trying to make it work then.
I have reading 17.5kOhms on I/O board under CN27 and 28 on all test pins. On the slider board all readings are 1070 when I set multimetar to 2000k Ohms. If I’m right that is 2M ohms.
I checked also pretty much all conections, all seems ok to me.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If the head was replaced and this error popped up afterwards, the head is damaged. Especially if all of the test points tested positively. The error is basically saying either the head or the board is bad so if the board tested well then it has to be a bad head. Check your head cables and replace if they are dirty or damaged and then get a new head if that doesn't work.

caci072

If the head was replaced and this error popped up afterwards, the head is damaged. Especially if all of the test points tested positively. The error is basically saying either the head or the board is bad so if the board tested well then it has to be a bad head. Check your head cables and replace if they are dirty or damaged and then get a new head if that doesn't work.

Jagaa

Mimaki jv300-130 system halt (2) 1be:COMIO VHV4 OC how to fix it

Attachments

• 274368905_294621752738252_7107287934414431632_n.jpg
    274368905_294621752738252_7107287934414431632_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,315