• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 160 SP RIP Software

sinedart

Is there any rip software for mimaki JV3 160 SP on sale, used?
Postershop V6.5, ONYX, wasatch or rasterlink pro 3?
Let me know

Scott Reynolds

I might have a RIPCenter packed away somewhere. I will have to look later this week. It came with one of my printers a few years ago. Never used it because I had Flexi and PosterShop. I'll let you know. Scott

Masseria

I could upload Rasterlink pro5sg v2.22.
It works perfect with my JV33.
i think is the most easy,and quick solution rip for mimaki printers.
I have onyx x10 as well and is awfull compared to this.
(but this allow me to work with mutoh,roland, etc printers same time)

You can use it as trial until you find a key "Anywhere".
or you can use it as trial always, because you can set, your windows clock, on 2006 year for example, and the trial has to work until 2008...
is a non-program crack. lol.

sha

I could upload Rasterlink pro5sg v2.22.
It works perfect with my JV33.
i think is the most easy,and quick solution rip for mimaki printers.
I have onyx x10 as well and is awfull compared to this.
(but this allow me to work with mutoh,roland, etc printers same time)

You can use it as trial until you find a key "Anywhere".
or you can use it as trial always, because you can set, your windows clock, on 2006 year for example, and the trial has to work until 2008...
is a non-program crack. lol.

JV3-160SP wont work with Rasterlink 5. Only Rasterlink 3 Pro with the dongle have driver for JV3.

artbot

where does one download rasterlink pro5 sg? i just see updates. i have a chinese jv33 clone being shipped to me next week from florida and would like to see if pro5 will run it before getting something different.

Masseria

where does one download rasterlink pro5 sg? i just see updates. i have a chinese jv33 clone being shipped to me next week from florida and would like to see if pro5 will run it before getting something different.

what's the jv33 clone? is the same but made in china? not from mimaki? cheaper?
if it's same driver.. i'll work. (please send link of this printer im interested).

You can't download Rstrlink Pro5 sg, you need to buy it. or ask a mimaki supplier to give you a trial dvd. (i'got the trial dvd and the my serial number in box)

I could upload it for you, the DVD content, and you can use it like trial.
Trial will work for aprox 1 year. but if you set your windows clock, to 2008, will work forever...

tell me if you need it.

artbot

i would really appreciate any help getting some kind of temporary rip. i've had a very expensive/rough last month. my jv3 had some electronic issue that just would not isolate and fix, then i had a "meltdown". so i, in a pinch, just bought this jv33 clone off of craiglist. it will arrive early next week. i don't know if it's awesome or terrible. but i do know i have customers waiting for product. i modify my printers quite a bit for my pieces to be made so i can't just job it out.

here's a video of the actual printer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFEmyjl3pOk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFEmyjl3pOk

i'll pm you to discuss the pro5.

aa

Masseria

Also Onyx X10 ProductionHouse, is there surfing the internet if you wanna catch it for free....
I'll try to upload Trial version of Rasterlink pro5sg.

Koder

HOW CAN I GET THE RASTERLINK TRIAL TO DOWNLOAD? for JV3 160s

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A JV3160S AND NEED TO TRY IT BUT I HAVE NO RIP WHATSOEVER KINDLY HELP ME OUT ON THIS,
I AM NOW SETTING UP. any other applicable rip is ok ones you know it works with Jv3 160s

ALSO HOW CAN I USE ECO SOLVENT INK ON THIS PRINTER ? (Any ideas )
I have a few inks but the chips are outdated, is there any way i can use them ?

Someone save my soul

Mikecolle

Long time lurker somewhat new poster here, is it possible to use Versaworks to run the JV3-160sp as im aready using it for my other printer