• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 160-SP Sleep Clean!!!

JavierMonge

Hello dear members of signs101 , Ok here is my problem,

I don't know why but my Mimaki JV3 160-SP, since I have recently connected, is doing the sleep clean, which is normal, but it's doing it in intervals of an hour or less, I have checked the configuration and changed to 4 , 8 hours and more and it's still doing it in less time, if someone could please explain why is this happening I will be very thankful. :signs101:

Hi,

We have had out JV3 160S for two months now and have alot of waste in in that bottle!, its been full and emptied once, and is half full again now in just a couple of months, quite costly!, sleep clean is set to 4 hrs by Hybrid tech who installed it, but wanted some info on altering it to reduce costs.
We are also interested in other ink/bulk system to save costs even further but have heard good and bad things regarding this!

Hopefully a more experienced Mimaki JV3 user will contribute to this post!
Ill be keeping an eye out

ChicagoGraphics

My JV3 160SP cleans itself every 45 minutes and I don't get much waste in my bottle as some of you get, I am using 3rd party bulk ink system and never had a problem with the inks either.