• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 160sp: What's it worth?

pjjester

I'm thinking of buying a used, well-maintained, Mimaki JV3-160sp. It's 6 yrs old and was used in a high-production environment. Any ideas what a fair valuation would be for it? Thanks in advance. Paul

thesignguy1986

They are work horses we just sold ours and honestly I got $4500 out of it in excellent shape I would say $4-$5500 just in my opinion.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yep - IF all 4 heads are perfect and it is in excellent currently working condition (not clogged or anything from sitting) then yes $4000 to $5000 would probably be fair.

Z SIGNS

Just sold my jv3 this year.Got $3,500 for it.I don't think what you pay for a piece equipment matters.What's most important is what you will be able to get in return for it.

lym_signs

i just picked one up for $1500. it was a little dirty and a few minor problems(replaced 2 cap tops and replaced hoses from capping station down to waste tank ~$50) this price was without RIP software