• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Jv3 Pleas Help

nardi

MIMAKI JV3 HAS BEEN IN A GOOD WORKING CONDITION , DURING THE PRINT THE PAPER WAS BLOCKED OUT AND AFTER THAN IT STOPPED AND IT DOESNT SHOW TEST AND ERROR NEITHER !!! PLEASE HELP IF SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX IT ???? THANK YOU

nardi

The Encoder is activated and it shows the light ON , it doesn't give any error on the display , The printer measures the paper well, and when i want to do a TEST it doesn't show anything "exactly" it doesn't print anything!!! There is enough ink on the dumpers and the Head works well, it only doesn't print !!!
Can anybody know if there is an optional solution how to fix this ??? Thank you for helping .

OmegaAdv

The Encoder is activated and it shows the light ON , it doesn't give any error on the display , The printer measures the paper well, and when i want to do a TEST it doesn't show anything "exactly" it doesn't print anything!!! There is enough ink on the dumpers and the Head works well, it only doesn't print !!!
Can anybody know if there is an optional solution how to fix this ??? Thank you for helping .

Im not a tech but after me exactly tech tell you that is the right symptoms for problem in encoder sensor, try other sensor.