• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 SPII-130 Sensor Question

Imminent Death

Recently we had a media sensor go out on our Mimaki (Error 50 Media Sense). I talked with our printer supplier on Friday and had a new sensor shipped which came in today. Well, it was the wrong part. The sensor is too big to fit into its cradle (see attached image).

It's funny because after calling tech support back... they said it's the right part, but not (confusing, eh?). Turns out this sensor was updated, and finding our old sensor type is posing a problem. The only part they could find was in Japan with no ETA. So, in a nutshell, we're getting backed up with production and we're gonna be screwed if this goes on more than another day or so.

Does anyone know where we can find the part we need? It's NOT E102206. I don't have the part number for what we're needing (sorry). See the attached image for a better idea.

sensor2.jpg

Imminent Death

I just got a voicemail with Rob...

EDIT:

Aaaaand, he just called back. He said he thinks he has it and will call me back.

Thank you!!!