• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33 - 160 CM Yellow is not printed

Cesur

Hi,

I have issue with JV33 since we moved him, we do not want to print yellow anymore. I have opened the caps and now I see that there is no yellow in the tube from the cartridges the dampers are also empty.

Who can help to me how I can solve this or are there people who can solve it for me at a reasonable price in the Netherlands-Amsterdam.

Thank you

IMG_8188.JPG
IMG_8189.JPG
IMG_8198.JPG

Don't know the solution, but you should pump some cleaning fluid in the dumper and do a few cleaning cycles so it'll not dry out. If it dries out you can throw the head in the bin.

Cesur

I've solved the problem.

I have loosened the yellow tubes on both sides, also separate from the dampers. Then I sprayed the pipes completely empty from the damper side with the aid of a syringe (without liquid). Everything completely sprayed until it was completely empty (all air and ink out) then everything back coupled.

When you're done a few times soft cleaning. I can now print yellow again !!