• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV33 160 for sale $4,700.00

OPA graphics

This machine has been a daily driver for our shop and has delivered solid performance day in and day out throughout the years. I feel confident this machine will continue to be a solid asset for anyone looking to start off or add to their print shop.

We are still operating on the original head that has only 3 magenta nozzles missing that i have not been able to recover. I am including a snapshot of my testdraw from this morning. You will see that there is NO nozzle deflection which a good sign of a failing head.

Some History:

Purchased in Late 2009, from Reece supply.
Only been serviced by Mimaki trained techs.
Only been printed with OEM ink. No 3rd party ink which are cheaper but often have higher solvent content that quickly erode these machines.
Dampers replaced within last 12 months
Pumped replaced within last 12 months
Capping station replaced 2 weeks ago.

Also include will be Mimaki's propietary "Rasterlink" rip-in-a-box which a very powerful RIP. I used to use ONYX which i feel had a slightly more intuitive workflow but did not produce the rich colors we get with rasterlink. Well worth using rasterlink instead of buying into onyx @ $1500.000

We will properly put the machine in storage and crate it - you will be responsible for arranging your FOB from new orleans.

For any questions please call or email and thanks for looking.

Mark Backus
opasigns.com
504-273-2993
mark@opagraphics.com

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0033.jpg