• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question mimaki jv33 Y-Coordinates Error 250

erikjem

having this issue with my mimaki jv33 , Y-Coordinates Error 250, i clean the bar already and nothing , any tech help around ?? , tech guy is not available (out of country ) and i have no idea what to do .

any suggestion its welcome.

regards

L.D

That error message usually means your media is misaligned. Check the position of your media.

Error 250: an error was detected during the scanning operation.

L.D

There is a groove on the right side of the platen. Make sure your media is set to the left of it. This applies to the JV150 and CJV150’s it may not apply to the JV33 but worth a try.

erikjem

clean media sensor , and still t same, read previous post regarding this problem and looks like i need to reload parameters, can somebody guided me how to do that ??

any tech around willing to do that via teamviewer ?

im really concern about this issue , already scare about a big investment :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

erikjem

up and running now :):):):), thank you L.D. for your help . this is why i like this forum , very happy today . thanks a lot.

eesanopi

Hello L.D.

Have the same problem, error 250 is present, can you help me too? have CSV file donwloaded after error was shown.

ReEgards

Problem solved, it was a bad capping calibration parameters in CSV file, after review file I did some changes and donwload it again and success.

Edgar

Vinisdoluis

Hi guys,

I´m new at the forum. I am experiencing similar problems "Y-Coordinates error 250" after making a capping adjustment.

Have no Idea of what to do to solve that. Can anyone help me?

eesanopi

Hi guys,

I´m new at the forum. I am experiencing similar problems "Y-Coordinates error 250" after making a capping adjustment.

Have no Idea of what to do to solve that. Can anyone help me?

Hi, do you need to reload CSV file to solve the problem, do you have it?

eesanopi

Hi. No i don't have it.

How can i have it?

Thanks for Your reply

Try this: Power up printer while pressing LEFT & RIGTH keys, after boot you will see in the display a parameter, pushing DOWN key you need to look for COMPY, if the value is positive try to change to 0, then look for WIPposY and do the same, after that press END until exit the all parameter menus.

Regards