• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JVC-160SP Test Print Error

Todd593

We have a Mimaki JVC-160SP. When I do a print test, I have missing yellow bars (I tried uploading a picture but the upload keeps failing). We've tried everything in the owners manual with no luck and are currently waiting for the yellow ink cartridges to run out in hopes it will clear up the problem. Until then, if anyone has any unique suggestions, please let me know and we'll give it a try.

Thanks,

Todd W.

todd@integritysign.com
812-590-5922

Todd593

soak the yellow head in cleaning solution overnight and see if that helps

welcome from cali :thumb:

Soaking now and will see how it worked tomorrow morning. Maybe you can help with another issue I have to work around...is there any way to have the printer ignore white? Any white color in our designs comes out beige. In order to avoid that, I have to weld through anywhere I want a white background, but would rather the printer see white and not try to print that area...any suggestions?

Todd593

Every profile on every media does the same thing (won't ignore whites) and I have no idea what rendering indents are...? JV3