• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Kebab Option

OBWS

Hello,

I've recently acquired the Kebab rotary attachment for my Mimaki UJF3042 HG. Was wondering if other's have experience with it? I am having trouble lining up the color layer and clear top layer.

Thanks in advance!

Have a good one.

x
june @OBWS

OBWS

Kebab & RasterLink6

Hello all,

I am trying to print some logos on glass water bottles. I have been testing printing with the kebab on a whiskey glass for the different levels. Weird thing is, printing 2 of the exact logo on the same glass yielded really different results. The printing parameters were pretty much the same except one had a white plate undercoat of white and the other didn't. The one with the plate printed all fuzzy and unfocused. The other one without the special plate came out with vertical streaks... ?

Anyone has a clue?

Thanks in advance

x
June@OBWS

LPunker

Any luck?

Hi there, i have the exact same problem.
if i print multiple colours at once, i have no problem with it.
But if i print on black material, i have to print out white first, and then my colour.
White is going fine, but to get the colours on the white spot i can't seem to get it.
i've googled it for like a week now, and still no results.