• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki printers constantly stopping

Suntex

We recently upgraded to TexPrint 14 with 2 ErgoSoft RIPs. After about a months usage, one of our JV33-160 refused to continue printing a full roll of paper. Our main RIP is running 5 printers, and our Print Server normally would run 2. We have been on the phone 3 days constantly trying to resolve this problem with Tech Support. If we even try to use this printer, it will affect the other JV33-160 that's connected with it to our printer server. We have tried many things, for example: Removing the printer's queue, reinstalling TexPrint 14 now 4x, replacing all effected USB cables.
We have tried rerouting all USB cables and even connecting the affected printer to the main RIP.
Aside from replacing the motherboard on the effected printer, reinstalling the firmware, or even reinstalling Windows 7 Pro and TexPrint, I am baffled as to the problem we are having. I know this is turning into a long post, but it maybe helpful that we have been experiencing these error codes:

"Error -31, Device connected to the system is malfunctioning"
"Error -##, The System has failed to send data"
"Error -22"

Some of my friends have said it may be a networking issue?
Could it possibly be a Router or even an Ethernet cable issue?

It has gotten so bad that we disconnected it from the PC and turned it off. Now 3 of our other printers will stop randomly when before they would not.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.