• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki software

Lophatcustoms

Hi guys
just purchased a low use CJV30-130 from a reseller. He said he should have a copy of Rastalink in a about a week or so coming in. He also said he would give me it cheap since I purchased the machine. I have the machine moved in and set up at my shop now . I was just wondering if there was any free or even trail software I can use in the mean time to familiarize myself with the machine until he figures out 100% on when the software is coming in.

Thanks

Last edited:

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You can also download Rasterlink and it gives you a 30 day trial. If that is the software you are going to be using you might as well do that. Just got to Mimakiusa.com and it's in the downloads section.

Lophatcustoms

thanks guys , its all pretty confusing , I finally got the full version and still working my way though figuring out about print and cut jobs , registration marks etc. not many youtube videos of this exact software.
I needed fine cut 8 for illustrator and downloaded a trial, I dont see where to get a full version anywhere on their website. are people expected to pay for the plug in ? seems silly

AKwrapguy

thanks guys , its all pretty confusing , I finally got the full version and still working my way though figuring out about print and cut jobs , registration marks etc. not many youtube videos of this exact software.
I needed fine cut 8 for illustrator and downloaded a trial, I dont see where to get a full version anywhere on their website. are people expected to pay for the plug in ? seems silly

There are several different rip programs out there. There are several threads on this site about the different ones, pro's and con's. As far as paying for plugin's and upgrades, for the most part you will have to. I'm not sure about Fine Cut or Rasterlink but I wouldn't be surprised.