• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mmm home made crab cakes :)

J

john1

My Mom lives in Ocean City, MD and she brought up some home made crab cakes tonight and man it doesn't get any better.

Just cooked me one and the whole place smells of perfection. With this new bakery in town and my Mom's home made crab cakes i think i can die happy lol

Her and my Step Dad go crabbing weekly and make these from scratch. 100% authentic, None of that jumbo you buy at restaurants.

Mom FTW

Attachments

• 964c03e8ba8911e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg
    964c03e8ba8911e192e91231381b3d7a_7.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 88

VolunteerSign

There's a restaurant here in Pigeon Forge that serves a "Crab Cake Hogie" OMG it's beyond good. I can only imagine how it would taste with MD fresh crab...okay now I'm starving.

Marlene

you lucky dog! we went thru Ocean City a few years back and the crab we had at a restaurant was a amazing! I bet the homemade is 100 times betters

WildWestDesigns

I'm not too much of a fan of the Maryland style of crab cakes, but I do like some home made "cakes" that's for sure.

One of the things I really miss due to my living in this land locked state. That and Gulf Snapper.

Jillbeans

Damn I want to see them cooked and on a plate not in a plastic bag! That is just teasing.
I love me some crab cakes, there's a dive bar nearby that serves the best ones I've ever had.
The BF took me there Saturday and I had a crab cake sandwich.
Yum!
Love....Jill

Typestries

I have 3 pots in the bay all summer. If you come visit us or pick up an order at the shop, call ahead and I will pull crabs for you.....bring a cooler!!! New Jersey may suck, but not our part of the jerz.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
My wife loves softshell crabs and sandwiches. Friends of ours would get them that morning, cook 'em up and serve for breakfast or lunch... nothing like eating hair teeth and eyeballs between a bun.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay Color.............

Out with it already...... :banghead:

I'm beginning to think your like list is far shorter than your dislike list. :rolleyes:

So as not to offend you or make you sick any longer, what DO you like ?? Food-wise.................. :thread

J

john1

These mountain boys don't know nuttin about good eat'n :) (hillbilly accent)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
These mountain boys don't know nuttin about good eat'n :) (hillbilly accent)

:blueboy:

Still I must admit to an aversion to soft shell crabs. Something about a meal looking at you while you bite into it that I never could get used to.