• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

monument font

mkallencrue

Does anybody know this font?

Attachments

• McKeown-2014.jpg
    McKeown-2014.jpg
    530.2 KB · Views: 217

shoresigns

No luck here. Perhaps the engraving was done using proprietary fonts specific to their engraving equipment? Those can be hard to identify, as they're often based on a more common font but with a variety of small differences.

Marlene

it looks like this from what I can see from the photo. if it is, it is a Gerber font called Monument MOD Roman AK-GSP REVA. there are serveral weights of this font. I think the one I showed is one of the thinner versions.

Attachments

• MON FONT.JPG
    MON FONT.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 136

monument man

A little late on this, but if you need it again this was originally a plastic SKS letter set called Raised Modified Roman, which was bolder with thicker stems than the Modified Roman sets and like the name implies, was meant to be used for raised lettering. Cochrans monument software has a version of it called Nelson Roman, and I know the Monument Lettering Center will have a TTF/OTF version soon, but I am not aware of any other versions.