• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mosh on Vacation

Mosh

Just got back from a week in Branson, I was going to look up any of you 101'ers in the area. Cut the trip short my Grandpa passed away.
He was a river boat piolt, and later in life a farmer. In fact he got his arm shredded off at age 88 in a farm "mishap", lived almost ten more years....tuff guy and will be missed. Funeral is in the morning, we just got home.

ProWraps

condolences mosh. sounds like he had a great run. one that we can only hope to achieve.

im sure he has and amazing and lasting legacy on this rock. gonna be hard to match.

DizzyMarkus

It's never nice to loose someone close, easier to know they'll be looking over you from now on :0)

Sorry to hear Sir,
Markus

Suz

Sorry to hear that Mosh. Sounds like he had a very full life and a will to live. What a great guy to have as your Grandpa!

Mosh

Thanks 101ers!

Grandpa knew he was going and asked for a bath and a shave, and told the nurse he was "going to meet Jesus". Not a religious man by any stretch, so I thought that was kinda cool he said that....in fact when he cut his arm off, me and my Dad were the ones who found him, the first thing he said was "those hawks are circling m thinking they are going to have a meal"... That was when he was 85. That is something I will never forget, I can still smell the blood.

Craig Sjoquist

Still remembers my grandfathers and learned a great deal from them and some of the best times because of.
Surely you will have great memories.