Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motocross templates

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by Don's Signs, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Don's Signs

Don's Signs New Member

Jul 11, 2012
    I am looking for templates for motocross racing motorcycles. Do you have or recommend a site that sells the templates ??

2. Scott Reynolds

Scott Reynolds Active Member

Feb 5, 2005
    How many models? I have made two sets of MX templates in the past. Took a couple of hours each but looked really good. I made a set each for a 00-01 CR and the other was a 05-08 CRF.

If you only doing a couple of different models, I was just say make them. Not that big of a deal. I just test cut on some scrap 3 mil when I thought it was close.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
  4. mudmedia

mudmedia Active Member

Aug 15, 2008
    All my templates are pyromedias Contact flame on Signs101 here and talk to him about them..They are actuate and about as good as anyone elses out there. I believe he will sale individuals to