• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mr. ”T” (aka Tony Teveris from Gerber Scientific) is RETIRING!!1

Barry Jenicek

Yes, that's right...Mr. ”T” (aka Tony Teveris from Gerber Scientific) is RETIRING!!!

Our good friend and Gerber Guru is retiring this FRIDAY, the 30th!!! Tony has been a valuable resource we have used with all things Gerber.

Take a few minutes and send him a personal big Thank You for all that he has done for us and wish him Happy Retirement.

His E-Mail address is…

Tony.Teveris@gerberscientific.com

signage

He was always willing to help and looked to keep the software up to date and adding improvements. Good Luck Tony and Thank You.

GB2

Old Member
This indeed will be a loss for Gerber but Tony thank you so much for all your help and support over the years...I wish you much happiness in your retirement!

Marlene

Thanks for posting this with the e-mail link. I sent him a thanks for all his support as he was always there for us Gerber people.

Billct2

Tony has been a great source of solutions over the year and a nice guy to meet in person. I hope he gets to enjoy a long and comfortable retirement.Gerber and it's employees are the ones that started the computer making sign industry, and they made some of best plotters and thermal printers ever. Unfortunately corporate decisions have left them behind and now it's a shadow of it's former self.

Tony Teveris

Thank you to those that replied and viewed this post. Its has been a long 42+ years and I'm ready for my next chapter in life. You sign folks are a great bunch of people and it was always a joy helping and listening.

My last 6 years with Gerber have been in the garment biz working on garment designing, etc, a whole different
world then signs.

I plan on spending a great deal of time our my family's Fruit and Berry Farm and a great deal of time with our first grand child - Cloverleigh Rose Dodd

Again I want to thank you all it has been a great experience
T

RGUC

Hi Tony,

We have never met, but Ive yet to meet a Gerber Employee that I did not like. I'm new on here despite the aging registration, but read your post and wish to congratulate you on your retirement. I bought a Cat UV from gerber in 2010 and its still running like a champ today. I have had pleasure of meeting many in the Gerber family since. Goood luck sir and enjoy them children as we all know just how quick the grow up.

Stefan

A real late reply to this old thread, but if Tony still lurks these forums - thank you for your outstanding support through the years! Greetings from Sweden!