• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mr Roomba Taking a Break

SignTeam.us

Mr Roomba our Sign Team employee taking a smoke break and chilaxing in my chair bossing me around.

Roomba-Smoke-break.jpg

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Your non-smoking, non-Roomba employees will probably want an extra 3 days a year of vacation for not taking smoke-breaks.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Robots taking our jobs!
The President needs to take some of the funds from the recently passed spending bill and build a 4" or 5" wall along the border to keep them out.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
And do people really not think China isn't building a billion robots(drones) to attack when nuclear bombs start going places? They probably have 100 million robots(people) building more killer robots as I type.

chartle

Need some advice. I too have a roomba I call Rosie and I wanted her to do I little clean up this morning and she just sat there and did nothing. Appears she has been taking a break over in her corner not charged up and ready to go.

What can I do? :mad: