• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Muddy Girl camo vinyl wraps

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Not trying to bash anyone's business, but you better double check your order from these people. I have bought from them before and got sort of hosed. I ordered Wrap film and received Calendered film and also got shorted about 25 square feet. I had to start a charge back to get them to contact us about it. They did refund me the difference in film quality and the 25 Sq Ft so i didn't get taken total advantage of. We sold the film and went with a different camo pattern from a different supplier.

gixxer2004

Let me know if anyone is struggling to get Moonshine Camo vinyl....I can probably help you out. My wife is related to the owner and we live about a mile from the store.

wrappin

I checked on this and they only sell the Moonshine Patterns in WRAP (cast) vinyl now. It is no longer available in Calendared... I ordered an ATV kit from them (Camo4u) and was pleased with the quality