• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Multi Question Post

DecalDoCtorz

Hey gang, long time viewer and have gotten a lot of help from this forum. Now I have a few questions. (mod please move if you think it belongs in a special forum)

Some background to my problem. Designing sled graphics in Photoshop/Illustrator. Move into Flexisign to Print/Cut. Printing on Roland SP540v, cutting with OPUS marks on Summa 540T. Using Substance

I designed one kit with orange camo, turned out great with no adjustments. The exact same kit changing orange to blue and have had nothing but problems the last 2 months.

1. Consistently the blue changes as soon as I import into Flexi. Prints washed out or looks more purple. Designed in CMYK in PS (doesn't matter if I design in RGB, LAB or CMYK.

2. Substance doesn't have a color profile for the SP540. I've printed the blue on my Arlon vinyl with their color profile and looks great. Changed my media to Substance, printed the same job and it's totally different. I know, diff media. Does anyone have a good Substance profile for the SP540v? Maybe this will solve all my problems?

3. I've always used Flexi for any job requiring contour cutting. If square banner for example i will print with Versaworks but it doesn't support OPUS marks so I'm out of luck there. Is there a way to use VW and manually put in OPUS marks or something for the cut side of things?

Sorry it's long winded. In short, would like to try a proper icc profile for Substance but can't find one anywhere and don't have the knowledge to build or edit one I already have.

Thanks