• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MULTIPLE JV33s on 1 pc

SameDay Signs

Trying to figure how to run 2 Mimaki JV33s on a single computer...i have it all hooked up and so on in the rip and both seperate USBs but they are reading them as the same and will only print on 1 at a time...any help is appreciated

Bert Wondervan

Trying to figure how to run 2 Mimaki JV33s on a single computer...i have it all hooked up and so on in the rip and both seperate USBs but they are reading them as the same and will only print on 1 at a time...any help is appreciated
What is your rip software and your Windows version?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
You need to set them up as 2 separate machines in production manager and then make sure you choose the correct port. One should be "USB_PRINTER_0" and the other should be "USB_PRINTER_1" As long as those ports are set properly it should distinguish between the two.

SameDay Signs

You need to set them up as 2 separate machines in production manager and then make sure you choose the correct port. One should be "USB_PRINTER_0" and the other should be "USB_PRINTER_1" As long as those ports are set properly it should distinguish between the two.
Did that and didnt work...deleted them restarted PC and reloaded....boom perfect...thanks for help

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
All you need is Digitalfactory Print + Cut Production. With this program you can control more printers from a computer.
Try the demo version:
https://updater.cadlink.com/CommercialReleases/trial/DF3Trial.exe
You can easily install and remove this program.

That is pretty disingenuous. User has an problem and was trying to fix it. Rather than help, you simply try to push him to a totally different RIP which is unnecessary and somewhat crude. It about the same as someone saying that they are trying to figure out how to do something in Corel and someone replies with easy, dump Corel and get Adobe. Both software does design just fine and both RIP's can control more than one printer just fine.

All he needed was someone to tell him how to configure it and select the port for each printer in Flexi which also lets you control more than one printer from the same computer/rip.

Thanh

I think your 2 printers have the same name. Function->machine setup 2 ->machine name (the default is "JV33-01). Rename 2 different devices. Open printer manager and install them based on the given name.