• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Multishield Galvanized Sheet question

BSL Graphix

I have a client needed a large dry erase board to use outdoors. My local sales rep recommended we try a sheet of Multishield Galvanized sheeting. It has a white board for dry erase on one side, and a digital side for printing. My question now is which side is which? One side has clear protective plastic with small fine print "DIGITAL/WHITEBOARD"printed on it and the other side has white protective plastic with "multishield" printed on it. I'm hoping to get this job finished tonight but my dealer is closed to ask. I bought a dry erase marker and thought of trying it out, after testing it seems I can write on both sides and easily erase both sides. But I'm thinking maybe after time the digital side will leave marks?? Any body familiar with the item and can answer my question? thanks!!!